Friday, December 16, 2011

On Hardcovers and Kingsley's Cover

So we have progress! The hardcover version of Wolfhound is now up on Lulu. It is selling for quite a bit more than the electronic version, but I've always thought that was worth it for a physical copy of a good book. And it is a good book, so... :)

In any case, we are going to try and get paperbacks up on Lulu and maybe Createspace this weekend, so stay tuned for that. We are going somewhere! Huzzah!


In other news, we have a cover for the first Hector Kingsley novel. It was created by the distinguished Mr. Robert Ennis. I think it looks awesome, and has only made me more excited for February to roll around so the book can go up. Until then, I'll see you around!

4 comments:

  1. This cover even got an "ooh, ahh!" out of my husband. I love the way the title looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it! I don't know how, but we seem to keep lucking out in the cover art department... not that I'm complaining of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I love that cover. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, unfortunately the wait will last until February, Drek. Can't wring work out of me any faster! :)

    And welcome to Trade Wholesale Printing! You've provided me with material for an interesting post tomorrow, and for that I am in your debt. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete