Wednesday, July 6, 2011

On a New Month and a New Story

So here I am at the end of Iron Angels. I honestly think the story has gotten much better during this rewrite; at the beginning of it I could have sworn it was going to turn out like another New Realm, but now I actually have hoped for it as a story. It will be interesting to see if the writing group agrees of course, but we will have to see.

Now, however, it will be time to set that story aside to begin work on Badger in earnest. I already have the first chapter or so set up, and it already seems to be a fairly solid start to the book. Now I just need to back it up with some actual progress and hopefully a solid background provided by Wolfhound. We shall have to see if I can make the switch later on this week.

In the meantime, I just need to write my brains out over the next week and see what happens. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment