Wednesday, June 22, 2011

On When to Publish

So I have been hammering out a tentative publishing schedule for the books that I have been working on lately. Sounds ambitious when I only have a few of them past the second draft stage, but it is better to have a goal ready than to wait on it.

Wolfhound is probably the first one to go up. I was thinking of trying to get it up by at least this December. By then, Kingsley will be in much better shape for a quicker release, and Wolfhound's sequel, Badger, will be in at least a third draft or so. Iron Angels will be in a third draft stage, and the second book of the Kingsley series will have a first draft done. So in tentative order, we would go Wolfhound Dec 2011, Kingsley Feb 2012, Iron Angels March 2012, Badger May 2012, Murders July 2012.

Then again, these are all still kind of tentative. In large part it will all depend on my ability to write a whole lot in the next few months, but we will see how it goes. Wish me luck everyone; I think I will need it. Let me know what you guys think about it, and I will see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment