Monday, March 28, 2011

On Parenthood (Holy Crap!)

So on Thursday my daughter was finally born. She came in just before midnight, and was happy, healthy and ready to take on the world. Emily came through the whole process pretty much alright as well, and we are already home from the hospital and adjusting to the new changes in all our lives. For little Seraphina Paige, that means dealing with dirty diapers, the need to eat and other such stuff, and we are trying to accomodate her on that.

I have to admit, I have to have the loveliest little girl in the whole world. She has the most beautiful little personality and the greatest little expressions. I'm probably going to be gushing about that for the rest of the year, if I ever really stop. We are all a little sleep deprived and worn out, but we are recovering quickly, and are happy as a bunch of clams to have everyone home and safe.

Now all I have to worry about is how to keep going to work, working on writing and all the other worries I had before when I could just be dinking around with Sera instead. We'll see how that goes...

In any case, our little family wishes you all well, and we hope that we can see you soon. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment